- Within the framework of the work of CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies in the period from 01.06 to 07.06.2019 Odessa National Maritime University was visited by a delegation from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences consisting of:
- Ma Feng, vice-director CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies , ph.D, Postdoctor, assistance professor National institute of social development CASS;
- Liu Hongkui, Ph.D of economic, Postdoctor of economic, assistance professor Institute of economic CASS.
May 24, 2019 Odessa National Maritime University visited the delegation of Shandong university of technology from China.
In cooperation with the PRC, the 2019 Visiting Program for Young Sinologists is being organized. It aims to build a platform to support overseas young sinologists in carrying out Chinese studies, to provide convenient and substantial assistance for their academic research, to support their exchanges and collaborative research projects with outstanding Chinese academic, cultural, and educational institutions, groups, companies, and scholars, and to help them enhance their academic competence and international influence.
The 2019 Visiting Program for Young Sinologists will host three programs in Shanghai, Shaanxi and Zhejiang under the theme of “Integrated Development of Culture and Tourism”. Each program lasts 21 days.
More details can be found in the annex.
Announced a set of students of ONMU for a partial course of study at the Latvian Maritime Academy (Latvia) under the program Erasmus + KA107.
- 2 undergraduate students (bachelors) of ONMU;
- 5 months of training;
- knowledge of foreign languages: English -B1;
Information about the course is available at site. The deadline for submission to the Department of International Relations for the spring semester - May 24, 2019
Students of ONMU are very welcome to join LMA International Student Conference 2019 to be be held in the premises of Latvian Maritime Academy (address: 12 K-1, Flotes Street, Riga LV1016, Latvia) on April 25, 2019.
The students are welcome to participate in the conference with a paper about a relevant maritime topic.
The students have to complete the application form until March 8 here.