March 16, 2020 in the ONMU announced the Competition of students’ works on China studies.
- The list of main areas of researching to the Competition of students’ works on China studies:
- Social policy and Development in China.
- The economic, business and cultural cooperation of China and Ukraine in the “Belt and Road”.
- China development-creation of ecological civilization.
- Transportation of “The Belt and Road” from China to Europe though Ukraine.
The deadline for submission of works for consideration by the competition commission is May 15, 2020.
Requirements for work and information about the competition
On October 16, 2019, the Round table «“Significance of Social Development of "The Belt and Road" Initiative» was held in the framework of the work of CASS-ONMU: CENTRE OF CHINA STUDIES in collaboration with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS).
As part of the work of the CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies, a delegation of ONMU representatives by Professor Markov V.V., Vice-Rector of ONMU, Vice-President of the Council of the CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies and Glovatska S.M., Head of International Relations Department, Director of CASS-ONMU: Center of China Studies, Executive Secretary of the Research Center of Social Development of “the Belt and Road” along countries, took part in the International Symposium "China’s Development and Opportunities for the World". This event was organized by the National Institute of Social Development of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences in Beijing (China) in the period from 21.06-26.06.2019.
- Within the framework of the cooperation agreement in the period from 12.06 to 15.06.2019 Odessa National Maritime University was visited by the delegation from the Shanghai Maritime University consisting of:
- Prof. Huang Youfang, President of Shanghai Maritime University;
- Prof. Yang Bin, Dean of Graduate School;
- Mr. Guo Changshui, Executive Director of Finance Department;
- Ms. Chen Jiaer, Presidential Office.